Looking for a professional and expert team for your tiled roof restoration Victoria Point? You can have your roof restored by the best in the business – JMZ Roof Restorations.
Create envy among your neighbours by having the best house in the street thanks to your newly refreshed roof.
What’s Involved in a Restoration?
While it would be easy if we could click our fingers and the work is done, there are a few steps we need to follow to have your roof looking as good as new again. To restore a tiled roof, we take the following steps:
Step 1: Site Preparation
- Redirection of water away from council storm water drains
- Water tanks disconnected and diverted
Step 2: Roof Repairs
- Broken, chipped or cracked roof tiles replaced
- Valley clips or valley seal installed if required
Step 3: Roof Cleaning
- Roof surface pressure cleaned using min 3000psi to remove all excess dirt, grime, lichen and other contaminants
Step 4: Re-bed
- Ridge caps re-bedded as required
Step 5: Repoint
- Ridge caps fully repointed using Globalcote flexible pointing
- Weepholes drilled
Step 6: Application of Sealer
- Solar panels and solar hot water masked
- Globalcote roof sealer is applied to entire roof surface to ensure maximum adhesion of Globalcote roof membrane coating
Step 7: Application – Protective Coating
- First coat of Globalcote roof membrane applied
- Second coat of Globalcote roof membrane applied
- Globalcote roof membrane is available in Elastacote high gloss or Infracote heat reflective coatings
- Large range of colours available
Find out more about the process in restoring a tiled roof here.
Client Testimonial Tiled Roof Restoration Redlands
As a company who has been in business for many years, we know the importance of customer satisfaction, ensuring our customers are number one priority throughout the duration of their roof job.
“From original contact to job complete, payment and sign-off, everything went like clockwork. All staff were neat, clean, tidy and professional as was the roof renovation. The “other bloke” turned up early in clothes covered in paint and jumped around on the roof like a herd of elephants. The JMZ team were above expectations in every respect, nothing was too much trouble to keep this customer happy. And the roof looks great. One of our neighbours told us it looks great and loves the colour we chose. We highly recommend JMZ especially if you are a little pedantic like us.”Stu and Elaine, Victoria Point
Why Choose Us?
- We can provide our customers with a list of previously restored roofs as testament to the quality of work we have carried out in the past.
- We do not use inferior products. When carrying out your roof restoration, we use and only recommend the Globalcote roof coating system – scientifically proven to meet Australian standards and have data sheets to back testing on all products.
- We are not about roof restorations for cheap quality and prices. We are proud of all the work we complete which is why we offer the “best value for money”.
Tiled Roof Restoration Victoria Point
JMZ Roof Restorations is a family owned and operated company which began almost 30 years ago.
We believe in our quality products and workmanship which is why JMZ has a 10-year warranty on all work and materials for roof restorations.
We have built a solid reputation by helping thousands of happy homeowners add value and protect their properties over a couple of decades. To find out more about JMZ Roof Restorations, give the team a call on 1300 76 00 76 or visit our showroom at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.