If you want to have the best looking roof of any house on your street, JMZ Roof Restorations can help you keep things in top shape with our metal roof restoration tips.
Intrigued to find out how and what’s involved? Keep reading our latest blog below and if you need any further advice, get in touch with our team by calling us on 1300 760 076 or send an online message here.
Tips to Keep Your Metal Roof in Top Shape
Metal roofs are known to deteriorate over time from fading, oxidisation or even rust. One of the biggest contributors is Queensland’s harsh weather conditions.
You can help keep on top of this by doing the following:
- Keep your roof clean – make sure it’s free of leaves or other objects that could impact it over time.
- Get your roof inspected at regular intervals – every 2-3 years is recommended.
- If restoring your roof – use well established companies that are Licensed with the Building Authorities and who use high quality products to seal the roof.
It’s important to follow these tips as it prolongs the life and integrity of your roof. All roofs need to be maintained regardless if they are metal, tiled or terracotta. A tiled or terracotta roof may need to be inspected more frequently, as issues such as cracked roof tiles are common from building and ground movement.
Overall to keep your roof in the best shape possible, an inspection should be carried out on a metal roof every 2-3 years and a restoration at 10-15 year intervals.
Why Choose Us?
- We will provide you with a hassle free metal roof restoration experience.
- We can provide you with a free no-obligation quote.
- Our Company is fully licensed and insured with no defective work recorded in our business history.
- We offer roof restorations with the best value for money using the best products available in the industry.
Metal Roof Restoration Tips
We can help you keep your metal roof in the best shape possible with our restoration tips.
JMZ Roof Restorations is a family owned and operated company which began almost 30 years ago.
We believe in our quality products and workmanship which is why JMZ has a 10-year warranty on all work and materials for roof restorations.
We have built a solid reputation by helping thousands of happy homeowners add value and protect their properties over a couple of decades. To find out more about JMZ Roof Restorations, give the team a call on 1300 76 00 76 or visit our showroom at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.