If your roof has taken a beating over the years and is looking a little worse for wear, see below for JMZ’s signature 7-step tile roof restoration process.
Restoring your tired roof not only adds value to your home but will enhance the street appeal of your property.
Why Restore Your Tile Roof
There are several reasons why you should restore your tile roof;
- If you are planning a renovation or selling your home now or in the near future, a restoration can have your home looking fresh and appealing.
- Home and contents insurance companies will not cover damages if general roof maintenance has been neglected by the homeowner.
- A roof restoration can provide greater peace of mind and security.
7 Step Process to a Quality Tile Roof Restoration
Here’s what you can expect during a tiled roof restoration by JMZ:
- Site preparation
- Redirection of water away from council storm water drains.
- Water tanks disconnected and diverted.
- Roof repairs
- Broken, chipped or cracked roof tiles replaced.
- Valley clips or valley seal installed (if required).
- Roof cleaning
- Roof surface pressure cleaned using min 3000psi to remove excess dirt, grime, lichen and other contaminants.
- Ridge caps re-bedded as required.
- Ridge caps fully repointed using Globalcote Flexible Pointing.
- Application of sealer
- Solar panels/solar hot water masked.
- Globalcote Roof Sealer is applied to entire roof surface to ensure maximum adhesion of Globalcote roof membrane coating.
- Application – Protective coating
- 1st Coat Globalcote Roof Membrane applied.
- 2nd Coat Globalcote Roof Membrane applied.
- Globalcote Roof Membrane available in Elastacote high gloss of Infracote Heat Reflective coatings.
- Large range of colours available.
Tile Roof Restoration
JMZ Roof Restorations is a family owned and operated company which began almost 30 years ago.
We can restore tiled, metal and terracotta tiled roofs as well as provide exterior painting, concrete surface resealing and installation of skylights and whirlybirds. Roof repairs are available for tiled or terracotta tiled roofs.
We believe in our quality products and workmanship which is why JMZ has a 10-year warranty on all work and materials for roof restorations.
We have built a solid reputation by helping thousands of happy homeowners add value and protect their properties over a couple of decades. To find out more about JMZ Roof Restorations, give the team a call on 1300 76 00 76 or visit our showroom at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.