Our roofs really bear the brunt of the elements – especially during the storm season in Brisbane. That’s why our latest blog looks at restoring your hail damaged roof.
In recent months we’ve seen some homeowners be given a quick fix by insurance companies and left with mismatching tiles and sub-par repairs.
If this is you and your home needs a proper facelift, it might be time to lock in a roof restoration with the professionals at JMZ Roof Restorations.
Keep reading to learn a bit more about how we can help you, or reach out to our team here for an obligation free quote.
Storm Season QLD: How JMZ Can Help
Our roofs protect our homes but they can really cop a battering during Queensland’s unpredictable – and often destructive – storm season.
During this time, we tend to see an increase in:
- Cracked/ broken tiles and damaged ridge capping,
- Metal roofs with holes and dents from hail, and
- Water damage.
The above issues can lead to further structural damage to your home, and if they’re not addressed properly the first time, they can end up being far more costly.
In many cases a full restoration can be a much better solution than re-roofing or simple repairs.
Why? Well, simple repairs can be a quick and ineffective fix. Whereas roof restoration boosts the lifespan of the surface and reduces the need for a roof replacement in the future.
A roof restoration is about a third of the cost of a replacement, but if your roof surface is beyond repair it may need to be replaced rather than restored.
If you’ve got more questions please give us a call on 1300 760 076.
Restoring Your Tiled Roof
- We change any broken or cracked tiles,
- We carry out a high-pressure clean of your roof surface,
- We carry out rebedding of ridge capping if it’s needed,
- We use Globalcote’s Flexible Pointing to point ALL ridgecaps,
- We then apply a sterilising solution and sealer before applying two coats of a Globalcote heat reflective roof membrane.
Learn more about JMZ’s restoration process for tiled roofs here.
Restoring your Metal Roof
- A high pressure clean is carried out to remove moss, dirt and contaminants,
- We apply a rust/ etch primer to treat screws and any rust-impacted areas,
- We apply 2 coats of a Globalcote roof membrane.
Learn more about JMZ’s restoration process for metal or Colorbond roofs here.
Storm Season Brisbane: Restoring your Hail Damaged Roof
Is it time to restore your storm damaged roof?
Reach out to JMZ Roof Restorations today on 1300 760 076, or send us an enquiry here.
JMZ Roof Restorations is a family owned and operated company which began almost 30 years ago.
We believe in our quality products and workmanship which is why JMZ has a 10-year warranty on all work and materials for roof restorations.
We have built a solid reputation by helping thousands of happy homeowners add value and protect their properties over a couple of decades. To find out more about JMZ Roof Restorations, give the team a call on 1300 76 00 76 or visit our showroom at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.