Not all roof structures are the same and require different care and attention. JMZ Roof Restorations have got you covered when it comes to metal roof restoration Shailer Park.
We can provide metal roof restoration services on Colorbond, corrugated iron, galvanised iron, Trimdeck, Cliplock, Zincalume or metal tiled roofs.
Roof Restoration Process
The process to a quality metal roof restoration takes place in 4 steps:
Step 1: Site Preparation
- Redirection of water away from council storm water drains
- Water tanks disconnected and diverted
Step 2: Roof Cleaning
- Roof surface pressure cleaned using min 3000psi to remove all excess dirt, grime, lichen and other contaminants
Step 3: Rust Treatment
- Solar panels and solar hot water masked
- Rusty screws checked and replaced if required and treated with epoxy rust primer
- Rust primer applied to treat rust affected areas of roof
- First coat of roof sealer applied
Step 4: Application – Protective Coating
- First coat of Globalcote roof membrane applied
- Second coat of Globalcote roof membrane applied
- Globalcote roof membrane is available in Elastacote high gloss or Infracote heat reflective coatings
- Large range of colours available
Find out more about the metal roof restoration process in one of our previous blogs here.
Client Testimonial Metal Roof Restoration Logan
Our company provides more than just a roofing service, we also take care of exterior painting, just like a recent job for our client Kevin:
“This is the second time we’ve used JMZ and again another great job – friendly and cooperative staff, on time, no mess or over spray. Our job was large with 520 square metres of roof to cover, plus other exterior painting. I have no hesitation in recommending them.”Kevin B.
Why Choose Us?
- You can visit us at our showroom located at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, which is open to the public Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm daily. Come and discuss your roof restoration with our professional and friendly staff.
- We employ industry qualified salesmen. You deal with our business owner direct or one of his trusted sales managers.
- A JMZ Roof Restoration will always be carried out by our fully qualified tradesmen, always presenting a high standard of work.
- A roof restoration to a tile, terracotta, metal or Colorbond substrate is an investment with both short and long-term financial benefits.
Metal Roof Restoration Shailer Park
JMZ Roof Restorations is a family owned and operated company which began almost 30 years ago.
We believe in our quality products and workmanship which is why JMZ has a 10-year warranty on all work and materials for roof restorations.
We have built a solid reputation by helping thousands of happy homeowners add value and protect their properties over a couple of decades. To find out more about JMZ Roof Restorations, give the team a call on 1300 76 00 76 or visit our showroom at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.