When it comes to the roof over your head, the last thing you ever want, or need is for everything to come crashing down around you.
At JMZ Roof Restorations we know that prevention is far better than a disastrous outcome, so to keep you in the know, we have highlighted 7 reasons you need to undertake regular roof maintenance.
7 Reasons you Need to Undertake Regular Roof Maintenance
While it may seem like a painful job, staying on top of roof maintenance will work better for you in the long run. Here’s why:
- Insurance companies won’t pay out for damages or leaks if your roof has not been maintained (i.e. hail damage from storm season – insurance companies can claim that it’s your fault for not maintaining the roof).
- Protection – if your roof is in poor condition, you are more likely to encounter leaks and weather damage. A maintained roof = no worries.
- Regular roof maintenance will help keep your house looking good overall. Believe it or not people do look up when checking out a house and a shabby roof can damage the appearance of even the best kept homes.
- It keeps away mould and mildew – roof leaks may not be obvious all the time. If left untreated they can cause mould and mildew leading to potential health issues for you and your family.
- Adds value to what is your major asset. A well-maintained roof will add value to your home – creating less worry that any issues will turn up on a building and pest inspection report.
- Saves energy – you can cut down on energy costs especially when using Infracote, an infrared reflective coating incorporating nanotechnology that helps reduce heat penetration and your carbon footprint.
- Protects from animals – small openings can be used as homes by animals (possums, birds etc) in turn causing damage to your roof both internally and externally.
Why Does JMZ Recommend a Roof Restoration?
As part of the JMZ business, we do undertake roof repairs, but always recommend a full restoration for the best results. Repairs are usually a simple and quick fix to a problem, but a restoration will implement a system that will protect the roof surface over a longer period.
Why Choose Us?
- Our family owned and operated business was established in 1992 and we have restored more than 35,000 roofs.
- We are licenced with the QBCC – Queensland Building and Construction Commission and hold full roof tiling, painting and decorating licences.
- We provide service to all areas of Brisbane as well as the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast areas.
- We offer total customer satisfaction and will help create a stylish new look for your home.
The Best in Roof Advice
JMZ Roof Restorations is a family owned and operated company which began almost 30 years ago.
We believe in our quality products and workmanship which is why JMZ has a 10-year warranty on all work and materials for roof restorations.
We have built a solid reputation by helping thousands of happy homeowners add value and protect their properties over a couple of decades. To find out more about JMZ Roof Restorations, give the team a call on 1300 76 00 76 or visit our showroom at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.