When you trust someone to work on your home, you want to know they are using the best products.
At JMZ Roof Restorations, we use and recommend Globalcote Membrane Coatings. In our latest blog, we have put together 7 reasons we (JMZ) use Globalcote products.
7 Reasons we (JMZ) Use Globalcote Products
JMZ only use and recommend Globalcote Membrane Coatings and here are seven reasons why:
- They are 100% acrylic.
- Low VOC (non-harmful, volatile organic compound – carbon based chemicals in product / vapour) which is good for those who are health conscious as they are non-toxic.
- These products exceed the Australian standard.
- They are environmentally friendly (water based products).
- They are classed as waterproofing products.
- Acts as a dirt repellent.
- They are highly flexible products so they will grow and shrink with your roof in Australia’s harsh climate.
All this is to ensure that only the highest quality products are used to protect your greatest asset, your home.
Why Choose JMZ?
- We offer roof restorations with value for money using the best products (Globalcote) available to us.
- JMZ Roof Restorations was established in 1992 and we’re here to stay.
- We service the South East Queensland area including both the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
- You receive a 10 year warranty on all work and materials used during your roof restoration.
- All roof restoration work is carried out by our qualified roof tilers and painters.
Restore Your Roof Today
JMZ Roof Restorations is a family owned and operated company which began almost 30 years ago.
We believe in our quality products and workmanship which is why JMZ has a 10-year warranty on all work and materials for roof restorations.
We have built a solid reputation by helping thousands of happy homeowners add value and protect their properties over a couple of decades. To find out more about JMZ Roof Restorations, give the team a call on 1300 76 00 76 or visit our showroom at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.