Tile Roof Restoration
JMZ Roof Restorations have specialised in roof restorations to Tiled Roofs since 1992. Our 27 years in providing quality roof restoration to over 35,000 homes, is testament to our success in the roof restoration industry. We understand the importance of quality and pride our business’s reputation on excellence not only with our workmanship but with using superior materials that are environmentally friendly, proven and tested to meet Australian Standards.
A Roof Restoration to a Tiled Roof generally involves a process of High Pressure Cleaning, Minor Repairs with the replacement of any Broke, Cracked or Chipped Roof Tile and finally Painting of your roof. Restoring a Tiled Roof is your cost effective solution to maintain, enhance the overall appearance of your home and to add value to your home without the expense of 2-3 times more in dollars for the “Reroofing” your home.
The Tiled Roof of your home protects your most pride possessions so when looking to having your roof restored you need to speak with a professional company like JMZ.
The Tiled Roof Restoration Process:
- Site Preparation.
- (To comply with Council Regulations – Diverting of Water away from Council Storm Water Drains is essential prior to commencing any roof restoration works)
- Changing Broken Roof Tiles
- (Broken, Chipped and Cracked Tiles are replaced)
- High Pressure Cleaning of Roof Surface
- (All excess dirt, grime, moss/lichen and other contaminates are removed using a high pressure cleaning process at approx 3500psi)
- Rebedding of Ridgecapping Where Required
- (Ridgecapping is rebedded where Ridgecaps are misaligned or need resetting)
- Repointing of All Ridgecapping
- (All Ridgecaps are repointed at a uniform thickness of 3-5mm to secure the ridgecaps to the roof. This is done using Globalcote’s Flexible Pointing. Flexible Pointing allows small ground movement without cracking and makes the roof secure and water tight)
- Application of Globalcote “Prepcote” – Sterilising Solution
- (Sterilises the Roof Surface for Mould and Fungal Growth)
- Application of Globalcote “Primecote” – Sealer
- (Sealing the Roof Surface ensures maximum adhesion of the Globalcote Roof Membrane Coating)
- Application of 2 Coats Globalcote Roof Membrane in Standard Gloss or Heat Reflective Range.
- (2 Coats of Coloured Roof Membrane applied to the Roof Surface in either Standard Gloss or Heat Reflective Range)