Tile Roof Restoration
Real Estate Property Managers responsible for Residential, Commercial and Industrial properties often find the need to handle maintenance issues for tiled roofs to buildings in their portfolio of clients. When it comes to Tiled Roof Repairs and Tiled Roof Restorations, choosing the right company is paramount. A Property Manager’s focus should be on giving a property owner peace of mind for years to come and a good reason to research companies in the roof restoration industry that offer and provide security with the following:-
- A solid reputation
- Are Licensed and Fully Insured
- Experience in Roof Restoration to Tiled Roofs
- Offer Quality Workmanship
- Use Qualilty Products
- Back the work and products with a Warranty
Some of our Clients Include:
- First National
- LJ Hooker
- Ray White
- Raine and Horne
Common Issues that are found with a Tiled Roof are leaks that can be a cause of:
- Broken/Cracked or Chipped Tiles
- Deteriorated Pointing to Ridgecaps
- Lack of or no Maintenance of the Tiled Roof in general.
An immediate solution to fixing a Tiled Roof is engaging a Roof Repairer to change brokend tiles and fix pointing to minimise overall costs to a landlord. Where a tiled roof is 10-15 years old and has not been maintained it may pay to assess and compare the cost of a roof restoration over simple repairs. Paying a few dollars for a total roof restoration may result in cost savings long term.
Neglecting to keep up roof maintenance can also result in – Decline in property value – overall street appeal – damages to the interior of a house such as ceiling, walls and personal possiessions during a storm.
At JMZ Roof Restorations we can assist with helping you and save your landlord money in the long run by offerring quality work with a tiled roof restoration that is exceptional value for money.
The Tiled Roof Restoration Process:
- Site Preparation.
- (To comply with Council Regulations – Diverting of Water away from Council Storm Water Drains is essential prior to commencing any roof restoration works)
- Changing Broken Roof Tiles
- (Broken, Chipped and Cracked Tiles are replaced)
- High Pressure Cleaning of Roof Surface
- (All excess dirt, grime, moss/lichen and other contaminates are removed using a high pressure cleaning process at approx 3500psi)
- Rebedding of Ridgecapping Where Required
- (Ridgecapping is rebedded where Ridgecaps are misaligned or need resetting)
- Repointing of All Ridgecapping
- (All Ridgecaps are repointed at a uniform thickness of 3-5mm to secure the ridgecaps to the roof. This is done using Globalcote’s Flexible Pointing. Flexible Pointing allows small ground movement without cracking and makes the roof secure and water tight)
- Application of Globalcote “Primecote” – Sealer
- (Sealing the Roof Surface ensures maximum adhesion of the Globalcote Roof Membrane Coating)
- Application of 2 Coats Globalcote Roof Membrane in Standard Gloss or Heat Reflective Range.
- (2 Coats of Coloured Roof Membrane applied to the Roof Surface in either Standard Gloss or Heat Reflective Range)