Is the roof of your Brisbane business starting to show its age? It could be time for a commercial roof restoration!
At JMZ Roof Restorations, our technicians are experienced and licensed, and can restore metal, tile and terracotta roofs for commercial premises across Brisbane and surrounding regions – including the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
Keep reading as we reveal more about our commercial roof restoration process and who we’ve helped.
Commercial Roof Restoration Brisbane
The process for commercial roof restoration differs depending on the type of roof you’ve got.
If your business has a metal roof, this is what you can expect:
- Site preparation to comply with local government regulations.
- High pressure cleaning process to remove contaminants including dirt, grime and moss.
- If needed, we’ll carry out minor metal roof repairs such as replacing nails or repairing holes.
- We apply rust/etch primer to treat screws and any spots impacted by rust.
- We then apply 1 x coat of Globalcote’s Primecote to prime the roof.
- We apply 2 x coats of a coloured roof membrane from Globalcote. You can choose from standard or a heat reflective coating.
- Site preparation.
- Replacing broken roof tiles.
- Removing contaminants from surface with a high-pressure clean.
- If needed, ridge capping will be re-bedded.
- All ridge caps are repointed.
- We then apply Globalcote’s Prepcote sterilising solution.
- For tile roofs, the next step is to apply Globalcote’s Primecote to seal the roof and ensure maximum adhesion, and then apply 2 x coats of a Globalcote roof membrane product.
- For terracotta tile roofs we either apply 3 x coats of clear glaze, or 1 x coat of sealer and 2 x coats of a Globalcote roof membrane.
Commercial Roof Restorations: Who We Can Help
JMZ Roof Restorations has carried out work for numerous schools, not-for-profit organisations, aged care facilities, retail stores and more!
Some of our past clients include:
- Salvation Army
- Endeavour Foundation
- Uniting Church Aged Care Facility – Maleny
- Aveo – Retirement Villages
- Aussie World – Palmview
- St Paul’s School – Bald Hills
- St Rita’s College – Clayfield
- Ormiston Historical House
- Retail Shops located 140 Logan Road, Woolloongabba
- Retail Shops located 22 Duke Street, Slacks Creek
- Commercial Premises located – 22 Campbell Street, Bowen Hills
Would you like a free, no-obligation quote for a commercial roof restoration for your Brisbane property?
JMZ Roof Restorations is a family owned and operated company which began almost 30 years ago.
We believe in our quality products and workmanship which is why JMZ has a 10-year warranty on all work and materials for roof restorations.
We have built a solid reputation by helping thousands of happy homeowners add value and protect their properties over a couple of decades. To find out more about JMZ Roof Restorations, give the team a call on 1300 76 00 76 or visit our showroom at 104 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.