There is no compromise for quality, a quality roof restoration will stand the test of time and last for many years.
One of the most important investments you can make on your home is a roof restoration. It can be potentially costly if your roof fails to provide the protection your home and contents require. It is important to consider several aspects before commencing a roof restoration project, perhaps most importantly, who will you employ to complete such an important project?.
Some key questions to ask yourself when you are looking into the right roof Restoration Company:
1) Are the employees of the company you are investigating all fully qualified and licensed to carry out roof tiling, painting and decorating?
2) Does the tradesmen or company use only high quality products and materials?
3) Does the Company in question provide a full warranty service on BOTH workmanship and materials? If so, is the warranty term on offer longer than the company’s current age? Is the warranty on offer reasonable and fair?
4) Do they provide testimonials and examples of recent projects for you to inspect their work?
5) If you are talking to a company representative, are they knowledgeable about the service the company provides and can they answer all your questions?
Whenever you are researching roof restoration, always remember that a quality job is always better than a cheap job. A roof restoration
will provide you and your family with a roof restored to perfection. JMZ Roof Restoration Brisbane only use Globalcote products all of which specifically engineered to combat the Australian climate. JMZ has been in operation since 1992 and provides a ten-year warranty which covers both workmanship and materials.
For more information on our roof restoration services call us today or click here
for more information.